Introduction to Soybean Oil
Soybeans are a primary protein source for feeding livestock. Soy oil is available all year round thanks to the plenty soybean production. It’s the most popular edible oil in people’s lives because of the little flavor which is an advantage because it won’t interfere with the taste of food.
Main Machines in Soybean Oil Plant
1. Soybean Roasting Machine
Shelled soybeans are very hard to be pressed. Roasting increases the nonbiodegradable intake protein of soybean from 25% to 60% and reduces the soluble protein from 40% in raw beans to 10%.
2. Soybean Automatic Oil Press
This soybean automatic oil press machine has a simple design, easy and continuous operation, high productivity and low residual. It’s very suitable for small and medium soybean oil manufacturers and farmers.
3. 3T/D Soybean Oil Refining Machines
Crude soybean oil contains some phospholipid(1%-3%), sterols(0.7%-0.8%) and protein which will react with oxygen easily. Crude soybean oil cannot be stored in a long time before refined. Soybean oil refining machines have functions such as degumming, dewaxing, and bleaching. As the oil extraction rate of soybean is much lower(up to 15%), we recommend a 3T/D oil refinery machines for 20T soybean raw material.
Serving 24 working hours
|Raw Material||20t Soybean seeds|
Features of Soybean Oil Plant
1. High oil output and low residuals.
2. All machines can be customized by your requirement.
3. Suitable for various oilseeds such as sesame, peanuts, soybeans, sunflower seeds.
4. Professional guide on oil production.
5. Fully automatic oil machines save labor and time.
Leave A Comment