Introduction to Canola Oil
Canola oil or colza oil is extracted from more than one kind oilseeds, mainly rapeseeds. It contains much less saturated fat than any other edible oil. And high levels of monounsaturated fatty acids make colza oil healthy for people to reduce blood cholesterol levels.
Main Machines in Canola Oil Plant
In hot press oil production, rapeseeds or colza seeds are roasted and heated to 90-110℃. Pre-treatment devices like cleaning and sizing machines are necessary for large canola oil production.
2. Colza seeds Automatic Oil Press
Automatic oil press suits for various oilseeds. Simple design and high yield make this automatic oil press enjoy high praise in our customers. Made from high-quality stainless steel, our colza oil press can have continuous work in 7*24 hours.
3. 10T/D Canola Oil Refining Machine
Crude canola oil cannot be consumed directly. Crude colza oil refined by degumming and degreasing machine becomes one basic edible vegetable oil. Basic edible vegetable oil becomes senior cooking oil after being neutralized and bleached.
Serving 24 working hours
|Raw Material||30t Colza Seeds|
Features and Advantages of Canola Oil Plant
1. High Productivity and low residuals in oil cake.
2. Easy to operate and clean.
3. All machines can be customized by your demands.
4. Refined canola oil has high quality and best taste.
5. Suitable for various oilseeds.