The Differences between Old and New Oil Press Machine
Features of Old Cooking Oil machine
1. Unreasonable pressing chamber, the lower oil output rate.
2. Incomplete oil output from oil bearing material, the high attrition while the machine is running
3. Don’t support continuous working, small output.
4. Lower quality, relatively short life.
5. Oil plant with mini performance and bad benefits.
6. The separation of fuselage and electricity, have a more potential accident.
7. Need more operators, it wastes a lot of labor and time.
8. Poor health condition, no oil quality guarantee.
1. High work efficiency and the capacity is up to 150-250KG per hour.
2. Better configuration, complete electrical device.
3. Vacuum filtration, purer edible oil.
4. High oil yield.
5. Wide application: the great machine which can press more than 20 kinds of oil crops, such as peanut, sesame, rapeseeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, etc.