Why Need an Oil Seeds Roaster
Oil pressing can be divided into cold pressing and hot pressing. Some oil seeds such as peanuts and cotton seeds are suitable for hot pressing because of their specialty. So cooking or frying is necessary when pressing these materials. This process can not only ensure high oil yield but make the oil tastier. Our oilseed roaster is used for frying many oil plant seeds such as peanuts, rapeseeds, sunflower, soybean, sesame seeds, chestnut, cottonseed, coconut, etc.
Oil Seeds Roaster Features
1. Oilseeds roaster is an electromagnetic heating equipment, thus it won’t create carbon emissions during the whole working procedure.
2. As it is composed of stainless steel, there is also no harm to the raw material, which ensures the purity of the final oil.
3. Oilseeds roaster adopts compound pot (rollers), which prevent heat from spreading out, the thermal efficiency inside reaches above 95% and saves 45% electricity compared with the traditional nut roaster.
AMS Oil Seeds Roaster Advantages
1. The horizontal design ensures uniform heating.
2. The computer controlling device can adjust the temperature according to different working stage requirements.
3. Fault-indicated system avoids abnormal operation.
4. Advanced lubrication system ensures a smooth operation and thus improves working efficiency.