Introduction of Soybean Extruder Machine
Soybean extruder machine is mainly used for pretreatment of soybean, corn, soybean meal, etc. After being expanded and disinfected, soybeans can be directly used for pressing or leaching to extract oil. The extruder machine is an ideal pretreatment equipment for the oil to puff the green embryo or the pre-pressed cake before leaching with solvent. It is widely recognized and adopted by domestic and foreign oil manufacturers due to its remarkable achievements in saving equipment investment, increasing production and reducing energy consumption.
Dry Material Extruding Machine Features
Dry material extruding machine has wide application range, strong applicability, adjustable temperature, and pressure, it can extrude various single raw materials and crushed materials. It can sterilize, antivirus, improve quality and improve digestion and absorption rate.
- The HBK series extruding machine is a dry puffing machine that can be self-cooked without an external heat source and is easy to use.
- Vulnerable parts are treated with high strength surface to extend service life and reduce customer cost.
- The adjusted temperature and pressure can be adapted to different oil production standards, which realizes these advantages of effectively sterilizing and detoxifying, changing anti-nutritional factors, reducing the degradation of nutrients, and improving the digestibility of protein and starch.
- The puffed oil material can be dehydrated by 3-6%.
- The change in the structure of the extruded soybean can reduce the solvent consumption and the dry residue rate of the soybean meal, the productivity of the extractor is greatly improved.
Working Principle of Soybean Extruder
The soybean extruder’s main screw shaft consisting of broken tooth helices rotates in the puffing cavity of the extruder, which causes mixing, extrusion, heating, shearing, raking and the like on the material. The oilseed cells are completely destroyed, and the intracellular oil is fully exposed under high temperature and high pressure. Next, the oil material is extruded from the die hole, and the temperature & pressure in the die hole is suddenly reduced to the normal range, and the water is rapidly evaporated to cause the oil material to puff. As a result of the expansion, it is easier to infiltrate the solvent cells into the oil cells and the oil is easier to be leached from the material cells, thereby improving the leaching and desolvation efficiency. What’s more, a moderate extruding also increases the bulk density of the oil material (compared to the raw embryo), thus increasing the processing capacity of the leaching equipment. Since the oil material stays in the oil extruder for a short period of time, it is extremely advantageous for protecting the quality of the raw material.
Oil Seed Puffing Machine Uses
In oil pretreatment and feed processing industry
Oilseed puffing machine is mainly used in the processing of raw materials such as expanded soybean powder, grain, corn, etc. in feed processing, and can also be used for oil pretreatment in oil and fat industry.
In the snack food industry
This machine is also used for processing snack in the food industry, processing extruded food such as puff corn.
In the chemical industry
The application of the extruding machine to the pretreatment of resistant starch (RS) is due to the pre-gelatinization effect of the extrusion process during the preparation of resistant starch, which improves the gelatinization degree of starch. It has been reported that the starch can be gelatinized to more than 90% after being extruded and pressed. Only when the starch is completely gelatinized, the amylase and the pulverized enzyme can become fully effective, thereby increasing the yield of the resistant starch.